studiopatro
BUY ME USE ME CONTACT US OUR STORY BLOG PRESS TERMS CART

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

teacher appreciation


 it's that time of year - the end of the school year - 
that always makes me think of teachers. 

 and it brings back some great memories.
it was the 70's, and I was teaching elementary school art.
the last days of school always came along too quickly, 
but it was a special time to celebrate.

my classroom was always creative and noisy and fun,  
so we built a "think tank" for anyone who wanted 
to draw or conceptualize a project quietly. 
it was fun to make and paint, and then we filled 
the inside with inspirational pictures.
 

now I like to design early in the mornings when it's quiet, 
before emails and meetings, before the business day begins. 
our studio walls are filled with inspiration and color, 
so the "think tank" concept continues.

 
it's that special time of year, again.
a great time to say thank you to all the teachers in your world, 
and to show your appreciation.



1 comment:

  1. I wish I'd had a fun art teacher like you in elementary school. I love your aprons & towels. They are always a hit as a gift. Thank you for sharing the designs from your beautiful current day 'think tank'.

    ReplyDelete

 
studiopatro
BUY ME USE ME CONTACT US OUR STORY BLOG PRESS TERMS CART

© 2011 Studiopatro. All rights reserved.